Application Processing of Calcite
Calcite is mainly composed of calcium carbonate, which is mainly used as heavy calcium powder and light calcium powder. Different fineness calcite powder is widely used in paper making, medicine, chemical industry, agriculture and other fields.
- When the fineness is within 325 meshes, calcite is used for putty powder, can also be used for chemical, cement and other industrial raw materials. calcite grinding equipment is MTW trapezium mil.
- When the fineness is 400 – 800 mesh, calcite is used for making high quality putty powder, plastic, paper, toothpaste, soap, etc.
- When the fineness is more than 800 meshes for rubber, plastics, cables.
- When the fineness is more than 1250 meshes can be used as raw materials for paint, paint grade products, paper primer, paper surface coating and ink. More than 400 mesh, SCM ultrafine mill and LUM vertical roller mill is recommend in calcite grinding production line.
- Crushing stage: The bulk material is crushed by crusher to feed fineness (15mm-50mm) that can enter the mill.
- Grinding stage: Small pieces of material satisfying the grinding conditions are evenly and quantitatively entered into the grinding room of the mill through the feeding system, and grinded into powder in the grinding chamber.
- Classification stage: The material after grinding is classified by the separator with the system air flow, and the unqualified powder is classified by the separator and returned to the main grinding chamber for re-grinding.
- Pulverizing stage: Fine powder enters the pulverizing system with air flow through pipeline, and the pulverized powder is separated. The finished powder is sent to the warehouse by the conveying device, and then packed uniformly with a powder loading tank car or an automatic packer.
Maybe You Want To Read:
Get Price And Support
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a SBM representative will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone. ( * Denotes a required field).